Packing and storing your items in your self-storage room may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some practical tips to help you make the most of your storage space:
- Label your boxes: This will make it easier to find what you need later.
- Use uniform boxes: Uniform boxes will make it easier to stack and arrange your belongings.
- Consider climate control: If you’re storing items that are sensitive to temperature or humidity, consider using a climate-controlled unit. STORALL LLC offers climate-controlled units if needed.
- Stack boxes properly: Stack heavier boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top to prevent them from crushing each other.
- Create an aisle: Leave an aisle in the middle of your storage unit to make it easier to access your belongings.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to pack and store your items in your self-storage room with ease.